Saturday, June 30, 2012

Few and Far Between


It’s been almost 2 months since my last blog post... I keep saying I’ll be more pro active about it but it just doesn’t seem to happen. Although I have a better reason for the absence! A brand new, new job and a photo shoot!!!

The job is at a Dressmakers & alteration place, 4 days a week. It’s awesome, really awesome!!

And the photo shoot. It was very exciting to do a real photo shoot. We had real Pin-up style models and everything. Our wonderful photographer Black Sunshine Photography set up everything. She is amazing.

Our Models Lady O, Ruby Rabbit, Miss Katie Cupcake and LissLibertine were fantastic! They were so amazing to work with.

Here is a sneak peek of the shoot. More will be up at my facebook page The Little Taylor tomorrow the 1st of July after 1pm.




Hope everyone out there is well and I’ll be back. Soon. Really!

Happy Sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment