Saturday, December 1, 2012

Markets and Catwalks!

Merry Christmas all. 
It’s been super hot here in Oz this week. It reached 40°c!
In the past month or so I’ve been flat out! It’s been great but busy. At the end of October I went to the Camperdown Cruise. My friend Claire and I had a stall at the market there, called 'Cherry Taylor'. One part Cherry Pie accessories and one part The Little Taylor. It was amazing!
1950's feast! The fashion, the cars and the music!
 


 I even had a mini vintage makeover!
It was a weekend to remember. Would recomend it to any 50's lover!


Then 2 weeks later we did a catwalk show, Claire and I (aka Cherry Taylor)! It was an alternative catwalk, not your regular catwalk. And not your regular models. Our models ranged from size 8 to 18. Our girls did this amazing dance routine to “Le Hot Jazz” I was so excited for this and it went amazing! A dvd of the whole night will be available soon. 
We had a few Miss PinUp Australia contestants too!
 I’d like to thank all the girls again. Miss RubyRabbit, Miss Lady A Broad, Lady O, Hot Lips Houlihan, Eva Switchblade, Susanne Newton, Elizabeth Claire, and last but not least, my partner in fashion Sugar St Claire. I’d also like to thank out make up artists Kellie Mackay and Tenneille Banks and of course our Choreographer Jean-Paul D'Aubbonnett



 



What a month! I had an absoluite blast and cant wait till next year!

Now since its christmas here is a christmas song.

No comments:

Post a Comment