Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Garage Sales IV and Opp Shopping III

This is a few opp shops / garage sales in one. Ive been sooo slack lately! But I did make a BIG change this week. I quit my bad job! I feel so much better, although now its starting to sink in that I am now unemployed.... But I know I had to quit. One can only be made to feel inadequate for so long, 3 months was my limit!

On to better things now!
This first lot i picked up at "savers", Is a recycle store, NOT a charity shop, The ARE for profit. I know some may think its just like St Vinnie's, Its not. Still you will get a bargain and reuse/recycle so not all bad!


The Yellow eyelet fabric was 2.99 for about 4 meters (4.3 yards) 
The zips, .99c each
the lace was 1.99 for about 5 meters (5.4yards)
The 4 patterns cost .99c each! shame about the price tags being stuck on!


 These patterns were from 1 garage sale. i was amazed at the find, there are a few more that came with it, 3 more in fact. I got the 10 for 2.00! that's 20c a piece!



So now the job hunt begins. Hopefully with some time off i can get some sewing , crafting and blogging done! Although with the puppy at home with stitches I'm not confident... 
Also my order for my cardigan clips came in, yay!
 Until next time, Happy sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment