Sunday, January 30, 2011

Garage Sales II

My Garage sale finds for the 29th of Jan.


Vintage dressing table / vanity with bonus bed head $20.
My dad went to pick this up in his big red ute and they gave him the bed head for free! My dad, being the wood expert that he is, told me that the lighter colour wood is 'Tasmanian Birds eye huon pine' and is rather rare!
This is a close up of the type of wood: 



 100pc Cookie cutter set $5.
Made for the us market as it contains a NFL football, a shape of the USA, Baseball bat and ball and a Hockey stick and puck.
Also includes a Santa, reindeer, and Xmas tree!


Vintage table cloth $2. 

Detail of the flowers.
I almost gasped when I saw this, the blue is just so bright! Had a few yellow stains all over but my wonderful mum got them right out! New dress here I come :D


 Vintage table cloth 2 with 12 place-mats/napkins. $5.

 Details of the cherry print.
Will make this into a dress also. The hard part will be laying out the pattern pieces... 
Not sure how I'm going to work that out.


Suitcases, White/Cream $3. Brown $2.

Storage unit / Cube bookshelf $5! Its about 6ft tall.
This will be the new home for my fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment