Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Sewing Space

G'day all and Happy New Year. It’s been a hot start to the year here, between 35°C and 45°C!!
Anyway it's been a year since I moved back to my home town from Melbourne, and I finally have a usable work space!
Still needs a lot of work, sorting out patterns, peg hooks for the 2 peg boards, storage or display for my vintage suitcases! I have 10 now! The most 1 has cost me was $7 dollars, most places want at least $20...
I’m thinking something like this but free standing (renting, can’t put holes in the walls) Make each shelf the a little bit smaller than the suitcase, and space them so they just fit.

This is my little man enjoying the sun!
Anyway back to sewing!
Happy New Year all

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your organised space!

    And may I say I am a wee bit envious of your epic suitcase collection. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I do love the vintage suticases, everytime i see one i have to have it.

    ReplyDelete